The tickets are available from today through Wednesday from 17:00 Saudi Arabia time for the WWE Super ShowDown to be staged at the Mohammed Abdu Arena on Riyadh Boulevard.
The tickets can be purchased via www.TicketMX.com starting at SAR25 (USD6.65).
The WWE Super ShowDown will take place on February 27 at 19:30 Saudi Arabia time. The following matches will be staged during the event:
- WWE Championship title match: Brock Lesnar vs. Ricochet
- Universal Championship title match: “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Goldberg
- Steel Cage match: Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship match: The New Day vs. The Miz and John Morrison
- Gauntlet Match for the first-ever Tuwaiq Trophy: AJ Styles vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Rusev vs R-Truth vs. Erick Rowan vs. the United States Champion Andrade
- Other matches will be announced over the weeks with more information on the regional broadcast.
WWE, a publicly-traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. TV-PG-rated WWE programming reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide in 27 languages. The award-winning WWE Network is the first-ever 24/7 direct-to-consumer premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, and is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
For more information about WWE, please visit the website wwe.com or corporate.wwe.com. You can also see our global activities via https://www.wwe.com/worldwide
Trademarks: All WWE programs, names of its superstars, photographic content, lookalikes, logos, wrestling moves, trademarks and copyrights are exclusively owned by WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights belong to their owners.