01. Health Awareness
- Publish awareness message that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or had been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case during the past 14 days, will be prevented from entering the venue.
- Provide awareness material to educate all workers and visitors and display informative signs about precautionary measures and procedures such as washing hands, using sanitizers, avoiding handshakes, sneezing etiquette, ensuring a safe distance between people at all times and preventing any congestion.
- Elderly people (65 years and above) and those with chronic diseases are advised to avoid visiting crowded amusement parks.
- Sending instructions to visitors before their visit to inform them in advance about precautionary measures.
- The advertising campaign for the event must include the procedures followed for the safety of visitors and employees.
- Emphasizing on the principles
“WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE” – “WE RETURN WITH CAUTION”
and reporting any violation of applying the precautionary measures.
02. Physical Distancing
- Determine the venue capacity, one person per 9 square meters, to ensure physical distancing and that the number of visitors does not exceed the permitted capacity.
- Organize the process of entering and waiting outside the venue, especially if the number of visitors reaches the permitted venue capacity.
- Mark separate gates for entrance and exit.
- Attendance calculations:
1 person / 9 square meters
Example: If the area capacity is 1600, square meters
1600 / 9 = 177 person
- Manage crowd flow and seating and maintain a distance of two meters between people at all times except for individuals from one family.
- Use specific paths to prevent crowd and maintain safe physical distance by determining the capacity of the events’ area.
- Display visible signs and floor stickers clearly or organized paths for entrance, exit, seating, and waiting rows to ensure physical distancing.
- Determine the seating area that ensures physical and safe distance and sanitize it frequently.
- It is preferable to use the stairs. In case of the use of an elevator, only two people are allowed at a time ensuring physical distancing.
- Sanitize surfaces, seats, and instruments that are often touched frequently.
- Keep barriers between employees and the public to maintain their safety and apply physical distancing.
- Make continuous reminders at frequent intervals on maintaining physical distancing.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters between games.
- Limiting group games, such as escape rooms, laser tag and other to members of the same household.
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters between visitors.
- For group games, 2 meter social distancing is required, except for members of the same household.
03. Duration of Contact
- It is preferable to reduce the period of presence in the event as much as possible.
- Reduce the contact between organizers, participants, and service providers as much as possible.
04. Organizational Procedures
- Take into consideration (in planning and implementation) the possibility of collecting attendees and organizers’ pre-registered data, contact numbers, assigned seat numbers, barcode and QR code use, and other relevant facts.
- Bookings, issuing of tickets, and entrance registration should be done electronically. The exchange of paper currencies must be avoided as much as possible.
- Mandate all employees dealing with the public to fill a daily self-evaluation form and register in all applications related to the COVID-19 pandemic issued by the Ministry of Health.
- Mandatory follow-up precautionary health measures for all workers (wearing masks all the time, hand washing, and sanitizing).
- The temperature of workers should be measured and they should be checked for any COVID-19 symptoms every day.
- A sufficient number of workers should be assigned at the gates and various areas of the venue to manage the crowd and ensure full adherence to precautionary measures.
- All personnel in the venue should be trained on infection control principles for non-health practitioners.
- Employees must be trained before the opening of the venue on the procedures and safety protocols.
05. Preventive Measures
- Measure the temperature of each person at the gates and ensure full compliance with precautionary measures. Prevent entry of anyone having a temperature exceeding 38 degrees or showing COVID-19 symptoms. Such cases must be reported and isolated.
- Provide masks and hand sanitizers at the entrances and ensure that everyone uses these.
- No one is allowed to enter with gloves worn from outside the venue.
- Ensure that everyone wears masks (cloth masks) properly and prevent the entry of anyone without a mask.
- Hand sanitizing before entering and exiting the venue (sanitizers are provided by the event organizer and distributed all around the event area).
- Reject the entry of any suspected cases whether employees or visitors.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Use automatic doors or keep venue doors open if possible.
- Provide disposable pens, papers, or other stationery items and get rid of them properly.
- Notify 937 Center immediately of any suspected case. Coordinate to complete the required procedures by allocating rooms to isolate the suspected cases while awaiting their transfer to the health facility.
- Periodically clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- Schedule seat sanitization after each show.
- Ensure good ventilation of all toilets and providing soap and sanitizers.
- Provide trashcans with a lid that operate without touch and distribute them throughout the event’s venue.
- Make the provision for payments only through electronic points of sale (bankcard, mobile, and internet payment options) to avoid the use of currency notes and coins.
- Prevent the crowd at the toilet facility. Toilets must be regularly cleaned and sanitized after each use. Ensure that everyone should sanitize hands after using the toilet.
- Provide rest areas for employees.
- Prayer area should be sanitized after each prayer. Signs must be clearly marked on the floor for worshippers to maintain a distance of two meters between each other.
- Air filters for ventilation devices, especially air conditioners, should be changed or cleaned periodically.
- Distribute paper napkins and placing them in prominent places.
- Prohibit VR games or any devices, helmets, or any activity that is difficult to sanitize due to the high possibility of transmitting infection.
- Sanitize the rides after each run.
- Close the trampoline and jumping areas and prevent entry to it 23- Sanitize electronic game gadgets after each use.
- Close private party rooms.